OUR COVID-19 POLICY
New Safety Measures for Our Families
Suddently, a Spotless floor is just not enough!
Being invited into your home is not a privilege we take lightly. As cleaning experts, we have increased our commitment to cleaning for health. Focusing on family means we have new health and safety enhancements to our Spotless cleaning processes:
Spotless will employ additional sanitization procedures as follows:
- Sanitizer will be applied to hands & shoes at building entry.
- Masks will be worn indoors at all times.
- Cleaning utensils will be cleaned and sanitizer applied at the conclusion of every job.
Let’s Work together:
- As possible please limit people in the building during cleaning.
- All persons in the work areas (Spotless team members & clients) must wear a face mask (non-vented, covering nose and mouth).
- Prior to our arrival, we ask clients to open at least one window in every room we will be working in (weather permitting).