Top Notch Floor Care Specialist
Do you enjoy working with customers and providing them with the very best service possible? Do you derive satisfaction from a job well done? Are you someone who naturally pays attention to detail? We are a floor care company that prides itself on exceeding our customer’s expectations, and we are growing! Your positive attitude, strong work ethic and leadership qualities will make you a valued employee. If you are looking for a job where you can learn and grow with the company, come work with us to ensure our client’s needs are listened to and service is provided in a timely and courteous manner. Training is provided. Problem-solving skills and strong communication abilities are paramount.
Based in Pleasanton, Spotless (www.getspotless.com) is a unique floor care company offering exceptional service. We stand out in our industry by delighting each and every customer with the work we do. Be it carpet, stone, tile & grout, upholstery or area rugs, we clean both residential and commercial spaces more effectively and thoroughly than the competition. We take great care of our customers by listening to their unique floor care issues, and finding tailored solutions to meet their needs. We are passionate about our services, love our work and our clients love us.
This is a full-time position, with long hours likely, including some weekends. We are looking for a key member of our customer service team. Their role is to build long-term client relationships. This individual will be delivering cleaning services in our client’s homes and businesses in conjunction with our team. They will be driving throughout the immediate Bay Area, and as such must be comfortable driving a large truck such as a bobtail. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive attitude
- Have leadership qualities
- Be trustworthy
- Possess exceptional communication skills (both interfacing with clients and staff, on the phone, via email and in person)
- Be able to be patient with clients and during jobs
- Posses excellent presentation
- Be able to always be on time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical requirements: Must be able to move continuously for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, and agree to a background check and drug test.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Starting salary of $13.00 for training
- $15.00-$20.00 per hour thereafter, depending on experience and performance
- Vacation and sick pay
HOW TO APPLY
Like what you’ve read so far? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Call this phone number 925-322-1501 and follow the requested steps.
- Send your resume in the body of an email to Jobs@getspotless.com. Include a cover note telling us why you think you are a great candidate for this position. Include “Floor Care Specialist” in the subject line.